Grade 80 Herc-Alloy 800 Chain Yellow Painted
- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain is also available in a yellow powder-coated finish. For 50 years, KITO PWB has manufactured grade 80 chain under the “Herc-Alloy” name. Not only to Australian Standards but also to our demanding quality requirements.
- Still proudly made in Australia, Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain was the first in the grade supporting Australian industry requirements and remains the choice of those who demand 50 years of experience in every lift.
- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain is manufactured to the most exacting quality control standards and conforms to the mechanical properties of grade 80 (T) chain.
- Test certificates supplied.
- Chain sizes 6mm to 22mm manufactured in Australia.
- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain may be supplied with the following identification markings: PWB-HA8, HA8.
Australian standard: AS 2321
Brochure Full range