Grade L Fathom Chains – 75 Fathom (137m)
- Manufactured from Grade L Chain with additional end link fittings, KITO PWB Fathom Chains are supplied in a hot dip galvanised finish for added durability.
- 137 metres.
- The maximum working load stated is based on a Design Factor of 4:1.
- Fathom Chains are NOT certified for industrial lifting.
- Test certificates supplied.
- The WLL states Grade L Chain is rated for general conditions of use to group classification of crane mechanisms of M3 as specified in AS 1418.1, and in accordance with AS 2321 for indutrial lifting applications.
- For other general conditions of use the WLL shall be adjusted to conform to the group classification of crane mechanisms as specified in AS 1418.1 for the conditions of use that apply.
Australian Standard AS 2321