- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain is manufactured to the most exacting quality control standards and conforms to the mechanical properties of the Grade 80 (T) chain.
- It is high strength, rugged, versatile and low-weight.
- Marked with chain grade with traceable mark.
- Made from heat-treated alloy steel and tempered.
- Breaking load is 4 times of WLL.
- Test certificates supplied.
- Herc-Alloy 800 Chain may be supplied with the following identification markings: PWB-HA8, HA8.
Use KITO PWB’s custom-designed SlingMate program to design your own custom-built chain sling.
All slings designed in SlingMate conform to current Australian Standards.
Go to Slingmate
- Used in a wide range of industrial lifting applications
- Ideal for construction, mining, infrastructure, engineering